- DataSet Ticker
- DataSet View
- Google Traffic
- HTML Package
- Local Video
- Menu Boards
- Shell Command
- Sub Playlist
- Twitter Metro
- Video In
- Web Page
- World Clock
Layouts can be grouped together into an ordered list to create Campaigns. A Campaign can then be Scheduled to play the grouped Layouts in a set sequence.
Campaigns are administered from the Design section of the CMS Menu:
Click on the Add Campaign button at the top of the grid and complete the appropriate form fields:
Campaigns can be optionally saved to Folders.
If users should also have access to the Layouts/Layout content, ensure that this is also saved to the same Folder!
Provide a Name for easy identification purposes within the CMS.
Include optional Tags to organise and make it easier to search for.
- From v3.1.0 tick to enable cycle based playback for this Campaign.
- Provide a Play Count to determine how many ‘plays’ a Layout should have before moving onto the next Layout in the Campaign.
When you schedule a Campaign with cycle playback enabled, each time the scheduled event appears only 1 Layout will be shown for the set count from the Campaign.
- Layouts are assigned using the plus icon. Once pressed Layouts will show in the staging area.
- Layouts can be removed by clicking on the minus icon next to a Layout in the staging area.
- Re-order Layouts in the staging area by drag and drop to ensure that Layouts play in your designed sequence.
- Click Save to keep changes.