- DataSet Ticker
- DataSet View
- Google Traffic
- HTML Package
- Local Video
- Menu Boards
- Shell Command
- Sub Playlist
- Twitter Metro
- Video In
- Web Page
- World Clock
Add content to Layouts using the variety of Widgets available from the Toolbar in the Layout Designer:
Use the Search field to easily find Widgets and mark as Favourite to group them together to make it easier for future selections.
- Hover over a Widget and select the star icon in the top left corner to mark as a favourite:
- Click on the star to deselect and remove from favourites.
Clicking on a Widget will give you the option to click to Add
or Grab to drag and drop
- Add the Widget by clicking directly on, or dragging to, a target Region (this can be a Region in the viewer or the Timeline):
Once added, the Widget can be configured using the available options for the selected Widget in the properties panel:
- Add Widgets to a specific point on the Timeline, by dragging or clicking on a marker to add.
Widgets can also be added to a Region in a Playlist view:
- Click on the menu to the right of the Timeline.
A Playlist view will open to add Widgets in the same way by clicking to add or drag and drop.