- DataSet Ticker
- DataSet View
- Google Traffic
- HTML Package
- Local Video
- Menu Boards
- Shell Command
- Sub Playlist
- Twitter Metro
- Video In
- Web Page
- World Clock
Add audio to Layouts.
- Audio Widget
- Available from CMS: 1.8
- Audio Widget 1.8
Audio files are uploaded to the Library which are then cached for off-line playback.
Click on Audio from the Widget toolbar and click to add or drag and drop.
The file uploader will open on adding the Audio Widget:
- Click on Add files and select the file(s) to upload.
- Give your file a Name for easier identification in the CMS and an optional Tag.
Audio files can also be directly uploaded to a specified Folder location.
- Click on the Select Folder button and expand to select a Folder to save in.
Users can also right click a Folder to access further options.
- Click in the Folder you wish to upload the file to and click Done.
- The Current Folder will now show the selected file path.
Further information regarding Folder access and set-up can be found here
There is an option to set expiry dates and times for files uploaded to this particular Widget.
- Tick the Set Expiry Dates box.
Use the date picker to select Start and End dates and times.
Further options are available to remove the Widget from the Playlist on expiry and to delete the media file from the Library.
Click the Start upload button to begin the upload of all files added. If a Folder/Expiry Dates have been selected and there are multiple files to be added, all files will be uploaded to the specified location and have the same Expiry Dates set.
Once successfully uploaded, click Done.
Files can also be uploaded individually and have different Folder locations/Expiry dates and times specified. Instead of clicking on the Start upload button, click on the blue upload button shown at the end of the row for an added file.
Change the Folder location using the Select Folder button as before and then click the blue button at the end of the row to upload just that singular file.
- Once all files have been individually uploaded, click Done.
Click on the added Audio Widget from the Timeline to open configuration options in the Edit Audio form:
- Make edits to naming of the Widget if required
- Here you can see how long the audio will play for. Tick the Set a duration to provide a specific duration.
The Audio Widget is fully compatible with Overlay Layouts and can therefore be used effectively to draw attention and compliment content.
Actions can be attached to this Widget, please see the Interactive Actions page for more information.