- DataSet Ticker
- DataSet View
- Google Traffic
- HTML Package
- Local Video
- Menu Boards
- Shell Command
- Sub Playlist
- Twitter Metro
- Video In
- Web Page
- World Clock
On this page
The Video Module allows for videos to be uploaded to the Library which are then cached for off-line playback.
- Available from CMS: 1.8
- Video 1.8
Click on the Video Widget on the toolbar, add / drag to the target Region.
Click on Add files to upload to the Library or click on View Library to select an uploaded file.
Once assigned to a Region, Edit options are available.
Choose to provide a specific duration:
- The video can be cut short by providing a lower duration.
- Wait on the last frame of the video or set the video to Loop (start from the beginning again) by providing a higher duration.
- Select a scale type (currently supported for Android, Windows WPF Player versions, webOS and Tizen Players only).
- Opt to mute the video by using the tick box.
- Tick to expand the video so that it shows in full screen.