Docs TourUsers Displays LayoutsMedia ModulesScheduling Troubleshooting
- DataSet Ticker
- DataSet View
- Google Traffic
- HTML Package
- Local Video
- Menu Boards
- Shell Command
- Sub Playlist
- Twitter Metro
- Video In
- World Clock
On this page
Schedule Now provides a quick way to Schedule a Campaign or Layout for a specific amount of time.
This is useful for displaying temporary/important notices on Displays.
Schedule Now is available from the following pages:
- Campaign - row menu for selected Campaign
- Layout - row menu for selected Layout
- Layout Designer - on the Actions tab
- Display - row menu for selected Display
- Complete the form fields as required.
- The Event will be added to the Schedule to view/edit.
Events created using Schedule Now will always have the Run at CMS time option selected. This means that the event will be adjusted for each Display time zone and forced to run from the time “Save” is pressed. Please see Run at CMS time for further information.