We are pleased to announce our 1st patch for the 3.0 version of Xibo. The codename for this version is “Finlay”. Check out our release announcement and our What’s New in Xibo v3 blogs for more details about the updated features.
Below you will find all the release notes and download links for this latest and greatest version of the Xibo CMS.
15P/Finlay is a periodic comet with an orbital period of 6.51a (Julian years). William Henry Finlay (Royal Observatory, Cape of Good Hope, South Africa) discovered the comet on September 26, 1886. It's last closest approach to the sun was in December 2014 and is on it's way back in July 2021.
This release fixes 24 issues.
Please use the links below to download this release:
We have new v3 Android and Windows players available, with the other players functioning in a backwards compatible mode.
The minimum version of Xibo for webOS that will function with a v3 CMS is v2 R206. The minimum version of Xibo for Tizen that will function with a v3 CMS is v2 R202.
At the time of writing these are the latest players:
v2 players will connect to a v3 CMS, but please be aware that new v3 features will not be supported.
1.8 players will also function but please be aware that v2/v3 features will not be supported.
We recommend using player software of the same version as your CMS.
If you use any of our commercial players (Android, webOS or Tizen) and have taken advantage of on-premise licensing, please update your on-premise licensing module at the same time as you upgrade your CMS.
The new module can be downloaded from My Products.
- 2566: Statistics : deleteStats issue with MySQL
- 2563: DataSetView - post upgrade issues
- 2562: Twitter - Images not displayed on the Player
- 2559: Error getting the schedule - SQL error when no default layout
- 2558: Layout - Possible editing issues
- 2557: Schedule SoV - conversion issues
- 2556: Android Display Profile Settings: Broken Override input for Dimensions
- 2554: Template grid - Missing Select Folder button
- 2553: Layouts and screens disapear after migration from 3.0.0-rc3 to 3.0.0 thanks to @oteixido
- 2552: CMS Settings : STS TTL max limit should be higher
- 2550: Player preview transition broken
- 2549: Display page - Player Status Window issue with small screenshot size
- 2547: Can't delete a display due to a SQL error
- 2546: Stats Archiver issue on 3.0.0
- 2544: User onboarding: sharing tab is possible to share the root folder
- 2543: User with limited access can't logout
- 2541: Verify module files after upgrade
- 2540: Library shows old revisions
- 2539: CMS v3 manual installation issues
- 2538: CMS Upgrade to 3.0.0 migration issue - Invalid datetime format
- 2560: Player Auditing won't come through
- 2548: .item and .page appearing in dataset ticker
- 2542: 3.0.0 docker installation: mysql container fails to start thanks to @sergey-selivanov
- 2555: Performance issues with sharing in a large DB
Also included are any fixes in the recent 2.3.11 release.
We have already started working on our 3.1 release, which builds on the improvements we've made in 3.0!
We would like to thank everyone involved in testing this release and everyone who contributed ideas.
Read more from the blog
Read more from the blog