We are pleased to announce our 3rd patch for the 3.0 version of Xibo. The codename for this version is “Finlay”. Check out our release announcement and our What’s New in Xibo v3 blogs for more details about the updated features.
Below you will find all the release notes and download links for this latest and greatest version of the Xibo CMS.
15P/Finlay is a periodic comet with an orbital period of 6.51a (Julian years). William Henry Finlay (Royal Observatory, Cape of Good Hope, South Africa) discovered the comet on September 26, 1886. It's last closest approach to the sun was in July 2021.
This release fixes 10 issues.
Please use the links below to download this release:
We have new v3 Android and Windows players available, with the other players functioning in a backwards compatible mode.
The minimum version of Xibo for webOS that will function with a v3 CMS is v2 R206.
The minimum version of Xibo for Tizen that will function with a v3 CMS is v2 R202.
At the time of writing these are the latest players:
v2 players will connect to a v3 CMS, but please be aware that new v3 features will not be supported.
1.8 players will also function but please be aware that v2/v3 features will not be supported.
We recommend using player software of the same version as your CMS.
If you use any of our commercial players (Android, webOS or Tizen) and have taken advantage of on-premise licensing, please update your on-premise licensing module at the same time as you upgrade your CMS.
The new module can be downloaded from My Products.
- 2606: Displays Grid : Sorting by
CMS Transfer?throws SQL error
- 2604: SAML logout issues
- 2603: Layout Import : loading by json incorrectly parses the Audio Widget node
- 2602: Layout Lock : non super admin Users cannot unlock Layout
- 2598: Reporting: Proof of Play multi-select button
- 2594: Library : Edit/Replace Media with update in Layouts should not touch Dynamic Playlist Widgets
- 2592: DataSet Widgets - filtering issues
- 2605: Player Versions should allow multi-select delete
- 2601: Features - Inherit column should indicate its state without expanding the Feature details
- 2593: Dynamic Playlist - Potential issues
Also included are any fixes in the upcoming 2.3.12 release.
We have already started working on our 3.1 release, which builds on the improvements we've made in 3.0!
We would like to thank everyone involved in testing this release and everyone who contributed ideas.
Read more from the blog
Read more from the blog