We are pleased to announce our 4th patch for the 3.0 version of Xibo. The codename for this version is “Finlay”. Check out our release announcement and our What’s New in Xibo v3 blogs for more details about the updated features.
Below you will find all the release notes and download links for this latest and greatest version of the Xibo CMS.
15P/Finlay is a periodic comet with an orbital period of 6.51a (Julian years). William Henry Finlay (Royal Observatory, Cape of Good Hope, South Africa) discovered the comet on September 26, 1886. It's last closest approach to the sun was in July 2021.
This release fixes 39 issues.
Please use the links below to download this release:
We have new v3 Android and Windows players available, with the other players functioning in a backwards compatible mode.
The minimum version of Xibo for webOS that will function with a v3 CMS is v2 R206.
The minimum version of Xibo for Tizen that will function with a v3 CMS is v2 R202.
At the time of writing these are the latest players:
v2 players will connect to a v3 CMS, but please be aware that new v3 features will not be supported.
1.8 players will also function but please be aware that v2/v3 features will not be supported.
We recommend using player software of the same version as your CMS.
If you use any of our commercial players (Android, webOS or Tizen) and have taken advantage of on-premise licensing, please update your on-premise licensing module at the same time as you upgrade your CMS.
The new module can be downloaded from My Products.
- 2662: Calendar not showing in the correct locale
- 2659: Restore bootstrap vendor files to some Modules
- 2654: Layout Editor Preview: Fix load to empty region
- 2651: Widgets: v3 uses
- 2650: Twig cache issues
- 2649: Layout Import : incorrect check for which method should be used
- 2644: Notification emails not being sent
- 2642: Layout Editor: Region set full screen dimensions button needs highlighting
- 2641: Dynamic Display Groups - select Folder does not work
- 2639: Text Widget : Marquee up/down effects do not work
- 2638: Audio Widget end-detect not enabled
- 2637: User's cannot save or create Folders
- 2635: Features : users.modify should allow User delete for group admins
- 2633: Webpage Widget - uri not encoded
- 2632: CAS Authentication middleware does not update user last login as expected. thanks to @phanku
- 2629: PDF: duration per item doesn't work
- 2627: Background images aren't checked for size rules
- 2626: Layout Editor: Overlaid regions add multiple widgets with drag&drop
- 2619: Ticker Module - cannot save settings form
- 2618: Cas Authentification error thanks to @Tony-Jab
- 2617: Layout Editor Preview: Dataset ticker transitions issues
- 2616: Layout : select Folder does not change drawer Playlist Folder
- 2615: Library upload : when multiple videos are selected at once the helpText in the form is multiplied
- 2613: Layout Editor: Checkout banner text update
- 2612: Horizontal menu: Formatting broken for specific user permissions
- 2611: v3: navigation bar settings issue
- 2609: Reporting: Proof of Play won't return a 1 hour time window
- 2653: Layout Editor Preview: Update action controller design
- 2646: User Groups : add/edit should assign feature for the selected homepage
- 2640: Video In: add hdmi2, 3 and 4 as source options
- 2631: Guzzle: make sure all instances use a timeout
- 2630: User Group: Copy should also copy feature configuration
- 2623: Video Module : Add an option to set default scale type
- 2622: Grids : Remember Folder tree visibility state
- 2621: Resolution API: lookup by dimensions
- 2610: About Page: should not show source/about links
- 2636: Stats Migrator: fails with Call to a member function format() on string
- 2625: XTR: last run duration not calculated correctly in v3
- 2614: Owner filters: normal users should only see themselves
We have already started working on our 3.1 release, which builds on the improvements we've made in 3.0!
We would like to thank everyone involved in testing this release and everyone who contributed ideas.
Read more from the blog
Read more from the blog