We are pleased to announce the third patch to the 3.3 version of the Xibo CMS. The codename for this version is “Borrelly”.
19P/Borrelly, a periodic comet, which was visited by the spacecraft Deep Space 1 in 2001. The comet last came to perihelion (closest approach to the Sun) on February 1, 2022 and will next come to perihelion on December 11, 2028.
Please use the links below to download this release:
We recommend using player software of the same version as your CMS. The latest player software is available here.
v2 players will connect to a v3 CMS, but please be aware that new v3 features will not be supported.
1.8 players will also function but please be aware that v2/v3 features will not be supported.
The minimum version of Xibo for webOS that will function with a v3 CMS is v2 R206.
The minimum version of Xibo for Tizen that will function with a v3 CMS is v2 R202.
24 issues have been addressed in this release!
- 3018: Two-factor authentication : QR code render issue
- 3013: DataSet Data : Delete Rows button does not do anything
- 3011: Calendar: Recurring events from previous view not shown
- 3010: Display Profile : potential issues after delete
- 3009: MySQL proof of play records cannot not be sent to the Audience API
- 3003: Proof of Play: export, API and audience connector returns UTC instead of CMS timezone when using MongoDB timeseries store
- 2997: Playlist : Delete does not cover "old" subplaylist Widget options
- 2995: Widgets : Stocks not returning data with free API key
- 2994: Tasks: sorting by next run causes the grid to empty
- 2993: Playlist: Add form has a conflicting message and help text
- 2992: Audience Reporting Connector: DMA shows as "geo false" even with a geofence defined
- 2991: XTR: SQL error when there is a timed out task
- 2990: Audience Reporting Connector: if a block of stats has nothing to send, we never update the watermark and progress
- 2987: Audience Connector: Regular Maintenance fails with Campaign not found
- 2985: Widgets: Twitter Metro render crash with limited elements
- 2983: Audience Reporting Connector: hide DMA grid when no API key is available
- 2982: Tutorial walk through dead ends
- 3017: DataSet Widgets: library images are not unlinked when the cache is regenerated
- 2989: XMDS: Submit Stats "Not found" error logged and 500 returned to the player (causing stats to back up locally)
- 2984: Interactive: navigate to layout actions which create a loop cause XMDS to crash
- 3014: Display Map: Incorporate display status in marker clusters as pie charts
- 3012: Remote DataSet : add option to force sync
- 2998: Audience Reports: minor adjustments and snagging
- 2977: Ad Campaigns: tidy up interrupt schedules after 90 days
Any feedback welcome in the comments!
Read more from the blog
Read more from the blog