- Modules and Connectors
- Google Traffic
- HTML Package
- Local Video
- Menu Board Category
- Menu Board Products
- Shell Command
- Video In
- World Clock
On this page
Add SWF files to include on your Layouts and Playlists from the Library Search.
Using the ‘other media’ search, use the Type drop down to select Flash.
- Adobe Flash
- Available from CMS: 1.8
- Adobe Flash 1.8
Whilst Players may still play flash at this current time, updates to operating systems and other third party components, such as the browser, may render Flash files as unplayable.
- Upload new SWF files directly to Playlists/Layouts from the Library Search.
- Files uploaded directly to Playlists and Layouts are automatically saved to the Library for re-use.
- SWF files can be also be uploaded in advance to the Library.
- Set start and end times for SWF files uploaded directly to a Playlist.
- Save SWF files to Folders on upload, to easily control access to Users.