- DataSet Ticker
- DataSet View
- Google Traffic
- HTML Package
- Local Video
- Menu Boards
- Shell Command
- Sub Playlist
- Twitter Metro
- Video In
- Web Page
- World Clock
User Groups allow for a set of Features and Share options to be applied to all Users within a specified Group.
Xibo comes with a set of pre-configured User Groups for common functions for new installations.
These Groups already have the required Features enabled to allow Users to carry out the chosen role, and can be modified if necessary.
Create new and manage existing by clicking on User Groups under the Administration section of the menu.
Create a new Group by clicking on the Add User Group button to open the form:
- Use this tab to give your User Group an identifiable Name
- Assign a Library Quota to the group to determine the maximum amount of content allowed to be uploaded to the Library. Enter 0 if no quota should be applied.
- Enable the Notification options if required for the Group.
Provide optional text to describe the created Group.
This tab controls the options for onboarding new Users.
- Use the checkbox to include this User Group for selection when using the onboarding wizard for new User’s.
- Use the dropdown to select a Dashboard to be used as a homepage for Users created with the Group.
Once all tabs have been created click to Save.
Once created, Users can be assigned to the Group using the Row Menu and clicking on Members:
- Use the checkboxes to assign Users to the Group, and click to Save.
Click on Features from the Row Menu to control the required access for the User Group:
For further information see the following page: Features and Sharing