- Modules and Connectors
- Google Traffic
- HTML Package
- Local Video
- Menu Board Category
- Menu Board Products
- Shell Command
- Video In
- World Clock
Actions can be attached to an entire Layout or a Widget which can be used to effect changes to the Layout. These can be triggered by Touch or Click or programmatically by webhook.
- Interactive Actions Layouts/Regions
- Available from CMS: 3.0
- Interactive Actions Layouts/Regions 3.0
More information on webhooks can be found in our Developer documentation here.
Actions are added from the Layout Editor by clicking on Interactive Actions from the Toolbar:
- Select the required Action and drag to the Target.
- Once added, use the properties panel to set the Trigger Type and Target.
Set the Trigger Type:
- Trigger by touching or clicking anywhere on a Layout or a specific Widget.
- Include a Trigger Code for a Web Hook, which must be present in the URL ``trigger=` parameter.
Configure the Trigger Target. Options available here will be dependent on the type of Action added:
- Navigate to Layout uses a Layout Code to identify the Layout to be used. Therefore ensure that Target Layouts have a Code Identifier assigned from the Edit Layout form, in order to be included in this list for selection.
- Next Widget and Previous Widget Actions are only applicable for adding to Playlists to Target the ‘Next’ and ‘Previous’ items in a Playlists timeline.