- DataSet Ticker
- DataSet View
- Google Traffic
- HTML Package
- Local Video
- Menu Boards
- Shell Command
- Sub Playlist
- Twitter Metro
- Video In
- Web Page
- World Clock
Display video on Layouts
- Video Widget
- Available from CMS: 1.8
- Video Widget 1.8
Uploaded video files are cached for off-line playback which can then be added to Layouts.
Once added to a Layout, click on the Video file icon in the Timeline or Viewer to open configuration options in the right hand properties panel:
- Provide an optional Name if required.
Here you can see how long the video will play for.
- Tick the Set a duration to provide a specific duration for the Video file.
- Use the Configuration tab to select the Scale type for the video.
- If the video has audio this can be muted by ticking the box.
- If you tick to Show Full Screen, the video will show full screen whilst it is playing. When the next item in the Timeline is shown it will revert back to the size of the Region.
Use the Context Menu at the bottom of the viewer to apply further options to the Video Widget.
Interactive Actions can be attached to this Video Widget from the Actions tab in the properties panel. Please see the Interactive Actions page for more information.
As Xibo takes no measures to control what content is put on your displays, it is your responsibility to ensure that any videos used are appropriately attributed if you do not own the rights.