- Modules and Connectors
- Google Traffic
- HTML Package
- Local Video
- Menu Board Category
- Menu Board Products
- Shell Command
- Video In
- World Clock
On this page
Add Audio files to play on your Layouts and Playlists from the Library Search.
- Available from CMS: 1.8
- Audio 1.8
- Upload new audio files directly to Playlists/Layouts from the Library Search.
- Files uploaded directly to Playlists and Layouts are automatically saved to the Library for re-use.
- Audio files can be also be uploaded in advance to the Library.
- Set start and end times for audio files uploaded directly to a Playlist.
- Save audio files to Folders on upload, to easily control access to Users.
- Uploaded audio files are cached for off-line playback.
- Fully compatible with Overlay Layouts.
- Control the duration of the audio file.
Set a lower duration to cut the original file short.
Set a higher duration and use the Loop function to “loop” back to the beginning to satisfy a longer duration.
- Attach Audio files to other Widgets.
Audio can also be attached to other Widgets using the Context Menu