- Modules and Connectors
- Google Traffic
- HTML Package
- Local Video
- Menu Board Category
- Menu Board Products
- Shell Command
- Video In
- World Clock
On this page
Sync Groups contain the Displays that will show synchronised content. Content can be synchronised to play across 2 or more Displays in a mirrored or video wall configuration when scheduling a Synchronised Event.
- Sync Groups
- Available from CMS: 4.0
- Sync Groups 4.0
Displays first need to be assigned to a Sync Group:
- Click on Sync Groups under the Displays section of the main CMS menu.
- Select the Add Sync Group button.
Sync Groups can be saved to Folders to easily control User/User Group levels of interaction for Displays as well as provide an additional way to organise.
We recommend using a wired network and high-powered similar devices for the best Synchronisation.
- On saving use the Manage Membership form to select which Displays to include in this Group.
On saving use the Edit form use the drop down to select which Display should be the Lead Display for the Sync Group.
Click to Save
Manage a Sync Group by using the row menu:
- Select Edit to set an alternative Lead Display
- Select Members to manage which Displays are members of the group.