- DataSet Ticker
- DataSet View
- Google Traffic
- HTML Package
- Local Video
- Menu Boards
- Shell Command
- Sub Playlist
- Twitter Metro
- Video In
- Web Page
- World Clock
The Xibo Dashboards Service is a commercial feature which allows Users to securely display dashboard services; Microsoft Power BI, Grafana and Matomo, on Layouts with automation and authentication handled by Xibo.
Please note: This commercial feature is available from v3.2.0 and requires an API for configuration as further explained here.
Once the Connector has been configured, add dashboards to display in Layouts using the Dashboards Widget
From the CMS:
- Click on Applications under the Administration section of the main menu.
- Scroll down to the Connectors section of the page.
- Click the Configure button for the Xibo Dashboard Service connector:
- Enter the API key you have been given (available in My Account).
- Tick to Enable to start providing the dashboard services
Click to Save.
Click the Configure button again for the Xibo Dashboard service connector.
Using the Credentials section of the form, select the dashboard service(s) you wish to use:
Enter the following credentials:
- Two Factor Secret (if required)
- URL (if required)
Please see the following page for further information on obtaining a URL to use with this service, supported authentication mechanisms and possible limitations Xibo Dashboard Service
- Click to Save and wait a few moments whilst those credentials are successfully registered.
Your Dashboard is ready to be added to Layouts using the Dashboard Widget