Tizen list of supported monitors
- Xibo for Android
- Install a White Label or a different Player version on DSDevices
- CEC Screen Power on/off with DSDevices
- Hardware Recommendations
- Philips Signage SoC Monitors
- Managing Storage on the Android Device
- Player Settings
- Players without an Internet Connection
- Remote Administration with SS Helper
- Restart Rooted Device with a Shell Command
- Running Xibo for Android
- Resolving Common Issues
- Error shown when I try to licence my Player?
- Player not updating from the CMS?
- I can see my Licence entry but the Player appears unlicensed?
- Error message - Player is missing dependencies
- My scheduled Layouts are not working?
- Layout won't play? Splash screen plays?
- Watchdog error message
- Troubleshooting for Administrators
- Audit Trail
- Log Information
- Player Logs
- Getting the Player Status
- Can I use the Xibo name / logo?
- Can I run a Xibo Player on Raspberry Pi?
- How can I increase the upload file size limit?
- How do Players communicate with the CMS?
- How many displays can Xibo support?
- How do I reset the Xibo_admin account password?
- Power On/Off for Players
- Testing with Xibo
- Why do I need a Default Layout?
- Xibo for Android FAQ's
- Autoplaying Embedded Youtube Videos
- Closing to Home screen
- Displaying Images
- Embedded TV
- External SD card not listed when running Banana-Pi
- Helper Command to change Time zone
- HTML5 Video
- Memory Notifications
- Menu not accessible
- SSL Support
- Using Portrait Displays
- Video wont play properly
On this page
Tizen list of supported monitors
Updated September 2022
Xibo for Tizen is a System on Chip (SoC) digital signage solution, supported on Samsung signage monitors running SSSP5 or newer. The Player includes features the other Xibo Player offer, but without the need for peripheral hardware. For more information on each device, you can click the model number to access the official Samsung page.
Please note that some screen sizes are only available in selected countries. Please contact Samsung for more information on the options available in your region.
When setting up your Samsung monitor for the first time, you must make sure that it is running the latest firmware, to ensure you have all of the latest bug fixes and improvements. Our recommended Firmware versions can be found here. Please see our Firmware Guide if you are not familiar with the process.
If you encounter an issue when upgrading to the recommended firmware for your Samsung monitor or an error is returned, please contact the helpdesk for further support.
All listed monitors with a ✓ symbol have been officially tested. Any models without this symbol are expected to work as they contain the same chipset as the listed models.
- 13/24/43/49/50/55/65/75/85/98 QBR ✓
- 32/43/49/50/55/65/75/85 QMR ✓
- 37 SHR - Please note that this model supports landscape orientation only.
- 43/49/55/65/75 QBN ✓
- 43/49/50/55/65/75 QHR ✓
- 43/49/55/65/75/85/98 QMN ✓
- 46 VMR-U
- 46/55 OMN/OMN-D ✓
- 55 OHA
- 82 QEN
- 85 OHN/OHN-D/OHN-S
- 98 QBT
- 98 QMT
Please note that interactive actions are supported in Xibo for Tizen version 300 and newer.
These models are supported in R207/R301 or newer.
If you would like to try an unlisted model, or have already tried a listed model that has not been officially tested, please contact the helpdesk to let us know.