- Xibo for Android
- DSDevices DSCS9X/95 Set-up Guide
- Install a White Label or a different Player version on DSDevices
- CEC Screen Power on/off with DSDevices
- Hardware Recommendations
- Philips Signage SoC Monitors
- Sony Bravia SoC
- Managing Storage on the Android Device
- Player Settings
- Players without an Internet Connection
- Remote Administration with SS Helper
- Restart Rooted Device with a Shell Command
- Running Xibo for Android
- Resolving Common Issues
- Error shown when I try to licence my Player?
- Player not updating from the CMS?
- I can see my Licence entry but the Player appears unlicensed?
- Error message - Player is missing dependencies
- My scheduled Layouts are not working?
- Layout won't play? Splash screen plays?
- Watchdog error message
- Troubleshooting for Administrators
- Audit Trail
- Log Information
- Player Logs
- Getting the Player Status
- Request Player Status via CMS - Logged in Players only
- Request Player Status directly from a Device
- Can I use the Xibo name / logo?
- Can I run a Xibo Player on Raspberry Pi?
- How can I increase the upload file size limit?
- How do Players communicate with the CMS?
- How many displays can Xibo support?
- How do I reset the Xibo_admin account password?
- Power On/Off for Players
- Testing with Xibo
- Why do I need a Default Layout?
- Xibo for Android FAQ's
- Autoplaying Embedded Youtube Videos
- Closing to Home screen
- Displaying Images
- Embedded TV
- External SD card not listed when running Banana-Pi
- Helper Command to change Time zone
- HTML5 Video
- Memory Notifications
- Menu not accessible
- SSL Support
- Using Portrait Displays
- Video wont play properly
Present your own corporate branding by replacing the standard Xibo application, logo and splash screen.
White labelling services are available for both Cloud and self hosted solutions and can be applied to the Xibo CMS and Xibo Player applications.
A white label for Xibo for Windows or the Xibo CMS does not change the license under which those products are licensed to you. You must retain the appropriate copyright notices and satisfy all the terms of the AGPLv3 license: GNU Affero General Public License version 3 | Open Source Initiative
A white label for Xibo for webOS, Xibo for Tizen or Xibo for Android is licensed to you under the general terms and conditions and the EULA - https://xibo.org.uk/term
The CMS white label provided by Xibo Signage includes:
- Source Code link on the login page
- About Link pointing to the AGPLv3 licence
- Copyright and Licence notices on the About Popup
A white label can be generated for the CMS which removes the Source and About links from the login page and also alters the text that appears within the About page throughout the CMS.
Removal of these items does not release the customer or end users from the terms of the AGPLv3 licence and therefore the licence must be satisfied by the customer via alternative means.
To enable this, the customer is required to open a Ticket with our helpdesk via My Account to request a document template for the Alternative Provision of Licence for you to complete which will explain how the licence terms will be met with the absence of those items.
There are 3 main points to consider, this is not an exhaustive list and the AGPLv3 should be read and understood in full before submitting a request for these items to be removed:
- The source code or offer of source code must be distributed to your users by another means.
- The source code copyright and licence notifications must not be modified from their original appearance in the source code.
- The licence must be distributed to your users by another means.
White Labels are purchased, from the White Label section of My Account