- Xibo for Android
- DSDevices DSCS9X/95 Set-up Guide
- Install a White Label or a different Player version on DSDevices
- CEC Screen Power on/off with DSDevices
- Hardware Recommendations
- Philips Signage SoC Monitors
- Sony Bravia SoC
- Managing Storage on the Android Device
- Player Settings
- Players without an Internet Connection
- Remote Administration with SS Helper
- Restart Rooted Device with a Shell Command
- Running Xibo for Android
- Resolving Common Issues
- Error shown when I try to licence my Player?
- Player not updating from the CMS?
- I can see my Licence entry but the Player appears unlicensed?
- Error message - Player is missing dependencies
- My scheduled Layouts are not working?
- Layout won't play? Splash screen plays?
- Watchdog error message
- Troubleshooting for Administrators
- Audit Trail
- Log Information
- Player Logs
- Getting the Player Status
- Request Player Status via CMS - Logged in Players only
- Request Player Status directly from a Device
- Can I use the Xibo name / logo?
- Can I run a Xibo Player on Raspberry Pi?
- How can I increase the upload file size limit?
- How do Players communicate with the CMS?
- How many displays can Xibo support?
- How do I reset the Xibo_admin account password?
- Power On/Off for Players
- Testing with Xibo
- Why do I need a Default Layout?
- Xibo for Android FAQ's
- Autoplaying Embedded Youtube Videos
- Closing to Home screen
- Displaying Images
- Embedded TV
- External SD card not listed when running Banana-Pi
- Helper Command to change Time zone
- HTML5 Video
- Memory Notifications
- Menu not accessible
- SSL Support
- Using Portrait Displays
- Video wont play properly
There are two types of upgrades available for Xibo Players:
When we have fixed bugs or implemented improvements to the Player software we release a new minor version.
The release of a new version (3.x - 4.x) is a major upgrade and brings with it new advancements of functionality.
Both Major and Minor upgrades for Xibo for Android and optionally Xibo for webOS and Xibo for Tizen are included in Plans
Please select the Upgrade Instructions for your Player type.
Minor version upgrades are included at no extra cost for the specific software licence version purchased.
Major version upgrades are available for an additional fee from My Account. Once purchased you will need to upgrade your Players so that they will automatically migrate between Licence Pool versions and consume upgrade licences as necessary.
If you encounter any issues with Upgrading your Player then please do open a new Ticket.
Click to read more about Licensing Commercial Xibo Players