Testing with Xibo
- Xibo for Android
- Install a White Label or a different Player version on a DSCS9
- CEC Screen Power on/off with DSDevices
- Hardware Recommendations
- Philips Signage SoC Monitors
- Managing Storage on the Android Device
- Player Settings
- Players without an Internet Connection
- Remote Administration with SS Helper
- Restart Rooted Device with a Shell Command
- Rooting a Device
- Running Xibo for Android
- Resolving Common Issues
- Error shown when I try to licence my Player?
- Player not updating from the CMS?
- I can see my Licence entry but the Player appears unlicensed?
- Error message - Player is missing dependencies
- My scheduled Layouts are not working?
- Layout won't play? Splash screen plays?
- Watchdog error message
- Troubleshooting for Administrators
- Audit Trail
- Log Information
- Player Logs
- Getting the Player Status
- Can I use the Xibo name / logo?
- Can I run a Xibo Player on Raspberry Pi?
- How can I increase the upload file size limit?
- How do Players communicate with the CMS?
- How many displays can Xibo support?
- How do I reset the Xibo_admin account password?
- Power On/Off for Players
- Testing with Xibo
- Why do I need a Default Layout?
- Xibo for Android FAQ's
- Autoplaying Embedded Youtube Videos
- Closing to Home screen
- Displaying Images
- Embedded TV
- External SD card not listed when running Banana-Pi
- Helper Command to change Time zone
- HTML5 Video
- Memory Notifications
- Menu not accessible
- SSL Support
- Using Portrait Displays
- Video wont play properly
On this page
Testing with Xibo
Xibo Signage offer a free 14 day trial of the Professional Plan which includes CMS Cloud Hosting, up to 2 Displays for your chosen Players, 1G storage and 4G bandwidth so that features and functionality can be fully tested for the suitability of an organisation or particular use case before committing to a full purchase.
Click on a Free Trial button from the website and create a Xibo Account:
Already have an account? click the button and login!
Follow the process and complete all the form fields as these are required to create your CMS Cloud Instance and click the Start Trial button.
To start the provisioning service you first need to activate your account by clicking the the link in your ‘Welcome’ email, sent to the email address provided on registration.
Once activated, go to My Account to view the details of your Trial Plan.
Check the status of your CMS at any time from the In Progress button from My Account!
Once your CMS is up and running you will receive an email with your login information to access your cloud hosted CMS.
Whilst we get your CMS ready, it’s time to start thinking about your Player options!
Player software runs on a compatible device connected to your physical hardware, with each Player having its own Installation Package and Installation Guide,
Download the Player you would like to trial and use the installation documentation to guide you through the correct process.
Follow each step of the Player Installation Guide, ensuring that you follow the details of each stage:
- Preparing your device
- Downloading the Player Software
- Installing the Player Software
- Connecting to your CMS
- Authorising your Display
If you experience any issues, then please do Open a Ticket from the Tickets section of My Account to contact our support team!
When installing Xibo for Android, Xibo for webOS or Xibo for Tizen, you will be taken to a page asking you to provide a Licence Pool email address or code. Leave this field blank and click Skip to continue to the free 14 day trial.
Commercial Players, Xibo for Android and optionally Xibo for webOS and Xibo for Tizen, are included in plans and have no separate licensing requirement.
If you are looking to take the Independent Pricing route, Xibo for Android, Xibo for webOS and Xibo for Tizen require a Xibo Software Licence for each device to be deployed. Take a look at the section on Perpetual Licensing on the Player Licensing page for further details.
If you would like to convert the trial to a paid Plan then you can do so via My Account.
You can purchase a Plan at any point during the trial period.
If after the 14 day trial you do not wish to convert to a paid plan, you do not need to do anything as the account will be automatically deleted from our system after 30 days.
All our Plans come with free helpdesk support which starts the moment you begin your trial!
To assist you with your journey we have a variety of online training course available here: https://training.xibosignage.com
The Xibo CMS Admin Essentials is recommended for all new Administrators and includes a solution overview as well as instruction as to how to connect and set up Players and Licensing. The v3.1 Introduction to the Xibo CMS is recommended for all users and gives a complete overview of the CMS Menu and Navigation as well as a detailed look at the Layout Designer. Both these courses are free to all users of the Xibo Software.
Plans include training licences which unlock free access to the New User Training Bundle!
For the majority of users this time frame gives ample time to test for suitability but we do understand that this may not be the case for all users. If you do still have concerns regarding the suitability of Xibo for your organisation or a particular use case, beyond the 14 day trial period, then please contact our Sales team who will be happy to assist you further.